REGULATIONS of the 20th INTERNATIONAL COMPETITION OF ARTISTIC WORKS OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE
"ALWAYS GREEN, ALWAYS BLUE"
OBJECTIVES OF THE COMPETITION:
- arousing the interest of children and young people in the problems of environmental protection and the surrounding nature,
- developing the creativity, sensitivity and visual imagination of the participants in the competition,
- promotion of creatively operating schools, kindergartens, cultural centres, and art studios,
- post-competition exhibition is an exchange of experiences and creative methods of art instructors and teachers and a review of original art works by children and young people from different parts of the world
THEMES OF THE WORKS:
The competition task is to prepare independently visual works that will be an artistic message from the competition participants on any subject, with particular emphasis on the natural world, and, above all, the garden motif. The garden as a contact with nature, as space for play, entertainment, and relaxation. The garden as a secret. The garden as a metaphor. The garden from nature, from memory, from imagination.
children and teenagers from 4 to 19 years old.
The works will be assessed in age categories:
4-7 years, 8-10 years, 11-13 years, 14-16 years, 17-19 years
FORMAT: maximum up to 100 cm x 70 cm
TECHNIQUE: any, for example:
painting, graphics, sculpture, ceramics, photography, drawing, collage.
The competition will not accept works sent by e-mail.
The deadline for submitting the works is April 30, 2019.
The assessment of the works by an international jury: 26-28 June 2019
Summary of the competition and opening of the post-competition exhibition: 17 October 2019
GALERIA I OŚRODEK PLASTYCZNEJ TWÓRCZOŚCI DZIECKA
RYNEK NOWOMIEJSKI 17
tel. 56 622 75 34
OTHER COMPETITION PROVISIONS:
each work should be clearly described legibly, in printed letters, in accordance with the sample in the annex.
Works sent to the competition will not be returned to their authors, they will remain the property of the organizers who reserve the right to publish them.
Each work can have only one author - collective works may not take part in the competition.
Works submitted for the competition must not be rolled up.
The organizers shall not responsible for the destruction of the works during transport.
The prerequisites for participation in the competition are:
Declaration of Participation in the 20th International Competition of Artistic Works of Children and Young People ALWAYS GREEN, ALWAYS BLUE, organized by the Children's Creative Art Centre and Gallery in Toruń, constituting Annex 1 to these Regulations,
- completing the statement on free transfer of copyright to the Competition Organizer, constituting Annex 2 to these Regulations,
Consent to the processing of personal data contained in the Declaration of Participation in the art competition along with information on the processing of personal data of competition participants, legal guardians, and teachers
- reading the GDPR information clause constituting Annex 4.
1. Taking part in the competition is conditional on acceptance of the terms of these Regulations.
2. The Regulations of the Competition are available for inspection at the Organizer's office and on the website www.galeriadziecka.com
3. The organizer reserves the right to the final interpretation of any disputable issues arising from these Regulations.
4. The organizer reserves the right to amend these Regulations.
The 20th International Competition of ARTISTIC WORKS OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE "ALWAYS GREEN, ALWAYS BLUE"
Children's Creative Art Centre and Gallery in Toruń with the participation of:
- The Ministry of Culture and National Heritage in Warsaw,
- The Marshal Office of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship in Toruń,
- The City Hall of Toruń.